3 drumsticks,cleaned and cut into 3 inch pieces
½ cup shallots sliced
¼ teaspoon mustard
1teaspoon kashmiri chili powder
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
2 sprigs curry leaves
1 tablespoon coconut oil
Salt to taste
- Cook drumstick with shallots,turmeric powder salt and little water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.Splutter mustard and add curry leaves.
- Bring flame to low or turn it off and add chili powder (ensure that the chili powder should not get burnt) and mix.
- With the flame remaining very low add the cooked drumstick.
- Stir for 4-5 minutes and then turn off the flame.
Thats it!! Quick and tasty drumstick dish is ready to be served hot as a side dish with rice and any curry of your choice.