So, for all my vegetarian friends, you can skip the chicken and make this dish with mushrooms alone too. Enjoy!!
400 grams whole small mushrooms(canned)
200 grams boneless chicken, cut into strips
1 teaspoon garlic paste
1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
1 teaspoon kashmiri chili powder
1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
salt to taste
2 tablespoon oil
1/2 red bell pepper sliced into 1 inch strips
- Heat oil in a wok.Add the ginger and garlic paste.Saute well. Reduce the flame and add the chili powder and mix well(take care not to burn the chili powder).
- Add the mushrooms and chicken and saute well. Cook covered for 10 minutes on low flame or until the chicken is cooked.
- Open the lid and add the bell pepper, black pepper powder and salt and stir fry for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Add the tomato ketchup and continue to stir fry on a medium flame until the mushrooms and chicken get roasted well.
- Serve hot with any bread of your choice or you can even use this as a filling for a wrap or sandwich roll.